We’ve seen ads for Cabana Cachaca all over the place, in magazines, online, and in newspapers, and they definitely are eye-catching. But is this latest entry in the Cachaca Wars up to the task? We’d like to hear from you.
…and not about the tastefulness of their ad campaign, which is an ongoing subject of debate. The Huffington Post reported that one racy buildboard had been removed from in Chicago. And when we say ‘removed,’ we mean blacklisted and blacked out.
- The San Francisco International Chocolate Salon
- The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Chicago Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The New Media Tastemakers Summit
This blog from the contributors, producers and correspondents at TasteTV at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, seafood