You can tell a book by its cover, at least with the latest issue of Edible Los Angeles. Its combination of hard, carved industrial surfaces juxtaposed against red, delicious, natural strawberries is an eye-catching work of art.
Edible Los Angeles just began publication in 2008, and we have to say that publisher David Vega is doing a fantastic job (plus, he and his wife were very cool panelists at the TasteTV 2008 LA Chocolate Salon).
- The San Francisco International Chocolate Salon
- The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Chicago Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The New Media Tastemakers Summit
This blog from the contributors, producers and correspondents at TasteTV at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, seafood