“Rouge Tomate may be a prototype for a restaurant of the future – a new way of thinking, a new way of eating, a new way of dining out.
…There’s also dessert, which is where you would really mourn the missing calories. Except you don’t here. The chocolate and banana tasting is 272 calories – a chocolate and caramelized banana napoleon, roasted baby banana split and a teacup of rich hot cocoa”
Four out of Five stars…Kudos Rob!
- The San Francisco International Chocolate Salon
- The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Chicago Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The New Media Tastemakers Summit
This blog from the contributors, producers and correspondents at TasteTV at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, seafood