People are not cutting premium chocolate consumption even
during this economic crisis.
Why is that? Perhaps because we’re looking for guaranteed, guilt-free and affordable comfort in this time of apprehension and uncertainty.
At least, that’s what’s coming up from these articles and studies (and we believe them):
Alright, we’re convinced!!!
- The San Francisco International Chocolate Salon
- The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Chicago Chocolate Salon
- The Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The New Media Tastemakers Summit
This blog from the contributors, producers and correspondents at TasteTV at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, seafood