EXCITING NEW PRODUCTS TO WATCH
at The SF Chocolate Salon on March 24th:
- Socola Chocolatier – Vegan Kheer Truffles – Made with dark chocolate, coconut milk, cardamom, almond, pistachio, raisins and rose water.
- Almanac Beer – “Biere de Chocolat” – Made in conjunction with Dandelion Chocolate.
- Wilson Creek Winery – Almond Champagne
- FGR – New Hazelnut Dragee – Italian hazelnuts caramelized with milk chocolate made of a mix of Domori white chocolate and Nocciola Tonda Gentile Delle Langhe
- The Bread Project – Tcho Chocolate Babka – A modern twist on this time tested Eastern European cult favorite by adding in candied orange zest, shrunk the babka, placed it lovingly in a tulip cup and voila, “the baby babka” was born.
- Nosh This – Honey-Walnut Fleur de Sel Caramel – Enrobed in 72% chocolate and made with Bay Area Bee Company honey and organic walnuts
- Marco Paolo Chocolates – Coconut Nectar Brittle Bark – Luscious brittle made with coconut nectar, coconut cream, and shredded coconut covered in dark chocolate topped with coconut shavings
- Neo Cocoa – Marshmallow “Peeps” Truffle – A layer of handmade vanilla marshmallow sandwiched between chocolate ganache cut into bit-sized morsels and enrobed in dark cocoa powder
- Casa De Chocolates – Mole Bar – A family recipe blend of 11 spices and chiles, roasted in Berkeley and sprinkled over 61% dark chocolate.
- Wine Market – All wines poured during the day are also available for purchase by the bottle to take home from the Salon.
7th Annual San Francisco
INTERNATIONAL CHOCOLATE SALON
March 24, 2013
10am – 6pm
Fort Mason Center, Festival Pavilion
1 Fort Mason
San Francisco, CA 94123
TasteTV Events include:
- The San Francisco International Chocolate Salon
- The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Chicago Chocolate Salon
- The Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The TASTE AWARDS
- Follow us on Facebook