Honored by the prospect of receiving their own TASTE AWARD for OUTSTANDING TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION, V-MODA has decided to carry it forward by honoring other award winners as well. That is why for the 6th Annual TASTE AWARDS, both the winner and the nominees for the Craft audio category, “Best Music – Intro or Theme Music,” will receive a pair of V-MODA XS Boutique DJ Headphones. These headphones are also known as DJ Avicci’s Favorite Milano brand.
The TASTE AWARD recipients of XS units include: A Film About Coffee, Deconstructing Dinner, Jazzy Vegetarian, and Rhythm Abroad with Brittany Pierce.
Also receiving XS sets will be Honoree Award Winners, Doomsday and Joel Kefali, who produced Katy Perry’s innovative music video, featuring dancing food and crazy fashion, This is How We Do It.
The XS was released late in March 2015 and has already received Editor’s Choice Awards from Reviewed, Digital Trends, Tom’s Guide , SoundGuys and is recommended by USA TODAY and has 4 stars with CNET.
V-MODA’s products are designed in the fashion district of Milano, and appeal to fashionistas, DJs, audiophiles and frequent travelers as a superior option to other high-end headphones
- XS allows you “mind the gap” by minimizing the unsightly space between the headband and your head5+ years of R&D resulted in a superior fit, added comfort, grander sound and a compact profile
- Fashionable form-fitting design elevates your listening experience; discover why “the fit is the sound”
- Latest addition to the M-Class offers marquee sound signature characterized by its deep yet clean bass, vibrant mids, and ultra-extended clear and transparent highs
- Combination of steel and metal materials lives up to the military-level standards of the MIL-STD-810G testing guidelines
- Fully loaded with two Kevlar-reinforced microphone cables for universal smartphone compatibility and an exoskeleton carrying case