The SPAM® brand invites San Francisco residents to join in on the festivities as it takes its gratitude on the road with the return of the popular SPAMERICAN™ Tour, thanking all of the chefs, fanatic fans and military for 79 years of support. During this coast-to-coast culinary journey, attendees will be treated to one-of-a-kind complimentary recipe samples created by local chefs, including Food Network Host Sunny Anderson’s Operation SPAM® Gravy with Biscuits.
This year, the SPAMERICAN™ Tour is delighted to partner with Operation Gratitude, a volunteer based organization that sends care packages and letters to U.S. Service Members deployed overseas, veterans, wounded soldiers and their families- as well as new recruits and First-Responders here at home. The SPAM® brand is taking them with us on the road to bring the letter writing campaign into 16 communities and is committed to supporting Operation Gratitude with a $50,000 donation to help reach their “March to a 2nd Million” goal in 2016 – donating $1 for every letter written in-market and online at SPAM.com.
WHO: San Francisco residents can enjoy complimentary SPAM® recipe favorites
- The truck will provide FREE samples of SPAM® favorites and Operation SPAM® Gravy with Biscuits by Food Network Host Sunny Anderson.
- Show your gratitude to those dedicated to serving our country by writing a letter through Operation Gratitude
- Snag a t-shirt hot of the on-site t-shirt press and capture fun photos!
- One-of-a-kind art will be created and featured in celebration of the tour, giving attendees the opportunity to win a free silk-screened poster signed by the artist onsite (based on availability).
- For more information about the SPAMERICAN™ Tour schedule and stops, please check out, and join in the #SPAMCan conversation at facebook.com/spambrand, www.youtube.com/spambrand, www.twitter.com/SPAMbrand or @SPAMBrand on Instagram.
Daly City Lucky
- Date: Monday, May 9
- Time: 10 AM – 4 PM
- Location: 6843 Mission Street
- Daly City, CA 94015