LaGrange Point Consulting, a division of our firm, has opportunities for Independent Sales Representatives that are experienced in sales, marketing, PR, or business development.
We are looking for people who are highly motivated, have the vision to see the big picture of what we are building, are excited to get in on the ground floor, and have the potential to grow with us. Independent Sales Reps / Account Execs are contracted for local, regional and national sales and business development opportunities.
We have revenue generating projects in:
- Business Consulting
- Corporate Accounts
Examples of the consulting and business services that LaGrange Point provides can be seen HERE (click here).
Reps will be responsible for, based on individual interest and fit:
– National accounts
– Business Development
– Revenue Generation
- Food & Wine Products
- Television and Online Video
Territories include Bay Area, Norcal, SoCal, and National. Contractors can be Home-office based and Part-Time.
Compensation is based on a high commission scale that allows the opportunity for a high monthly income, as well as bonuses for performance. This is a contract position. This is a 100% commission-based position.
Independent Sales Representatives operate as contractors, either full-time or part-time, and receive a generous commission on all deals they generate and close.
- 1-5 years experience in client or business development
- College Degree
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally online, in person, and on the telephone
- Ability to self-manage and deliver results on a timely basis
- A track record of success
- Ability to generate revenue creating concepts that are mutually beneficial to both clients and the firm
- Absolute and complete professional that reflects positively on our firm
Send a customized cover letter + resume, sent in the body of the email. No Attachments (attachments will not be opened).
Include a cover letter describing how you would fit this position (attachments will not be opened). Show us in the cover letter how professional, interesting and persuasive you can be.