When it comes to luxury, what can more luxurious than fine soaps? Especially the ones that you can find at the best resorts, spas, hotels, and clubs.
You don’t have to spend all day creating great dishes from your leftover Holiday goose, turkey or chicken. Here is a quick and simple pasta recipe that will taste like it was the first course.
Leftover poultry (pulled from bone)
One large onion, diced
One garlic clover, diced
4 Tbs Butter
1 Tsp Ginger Powder (or fresh diced ginger)
1 Tsp Mustard Powder (Coleman’s or another brand)
Salt & Pepper
- Fill a sauce pan or pot with enough water for your pasta, add a teaspoon of salt, then bring water to a boil.
- In a sauté pan or a skillet, add olive oil, then heat over medium-high flame.
- When the olive oil is hot, add one diced onion, and one diced garlic clove. You do not have to use the entire clove, but at least 1 tablespoon of diced garlic. Sauté onion and garlic until soft, then add ground pepper to taste.
- Add pasta to your boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. We have used penne, but you can use any pasta that interests you. You do not want to cook the pasta completely, but you do want it to be al dente. If you cook the pasta all the way through, then in the next step your pasta may wind up becoming somewhat soft and mushy.
- In the skillet with your sautéed onions and garlic, add ginger powder and mustard powder, approximately 1 teaspoon each.
- Add salt to taste
Add pulled pieces of your leftover poultry to the sauce in your sautee skillet (in this recipe we have used cooked goose from Schiltz Farms, but you can use leftover turkey or chicken if you desire)
- Add 4 tablespoons of butter to your sauce. Allow to melt and stir into your sauce thoroughly.
- Remove and drain pasta from the boiling water, then slowly add the pasta into the skillet and stir into the sauce. Continue to sauté over heat for approximately five minutes, or until you feel that the flavors of the sauce have begun to be absorbed by the pasta.
- Add salt to taste, and if you wish, you may also add grated cheese.
- Remove from heat