TasteTV and Chocolate Television fans: As beneficial as good chocolate is to humans, the same cannot be said for the animal world.
One kea’s binge session on dark chocolate proved deadly, leading international journal New Scientist has reported.
The kea was found dead outside a hotel kitchen in Mt Cook village. It had eaten more than 20 grams of dark chocolate, presumably stolen from a rubbish bin.
DEATH by chocolate could provide a new method of pest control, scientists say.
This blog from the contributors, producers and correspondents at TasteTV at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, seafood