Canada has some great food and lifestyle bloggers, eh?
Here’s one from a list we’re putting together:
by Andrew Morrison.
It seems like Mr. Morrison covers a lot of ground, with restaurant reviews, links to events, job posts, some video blogs, resto-gossip, and lots of eye-candy photos on the home page.
It makes want to you start planning a trip to BC (British Columbia for those of you who don’t know the names of parts of the country north of the US).
- The San Francisco International Chocolate Salon
- The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon, Oct. 5, 2008
- The Chicago Luxury Chocolate Salon, Sept. 7, 2008
- The Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon, July 13, 2008
- The New Media Tastemakers Summit
This blog from the contributors, producers and correspondents at TasteTV at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, seafood