A fun cooking demo and tasting featuring chefs and mixologists featured in the recent TasteTV foodie book, “SEXY DISHES: A Guide to Who’s Hot in the Kitchen (Bay Area Edition)”
Meet these sexy chefs, who will demonstrate their sexy recipes and provide sample tastings of their sexy dishes at the Williams-Sonoma flagship store’s demonstration kitchen in lovely Union Square, San Francisco.
Featured at this TasteTV event:
* Cindy Chen, Owner and Chef, Shanghai 1930
* Taylor Boudreaux, Executive Chef, California Cafe
* Iris Eisenlohr, Wine Director, Piacere Restaurant
* Miriam Russell-Wadleigh, Executive Chef, Piacere Restaurant
Bring your copy of SEXY DISHES to be signed in person, or just come and meet and eat!
Saturday, July 11, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM Where: Williams-Sonoma 340 Post St San Francisco, CA 94108
TasteTV Events include:
- The San Francisco International Chocolate Salon
- The Los Angeles Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Chicago Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The Seattle Luxury Chocolate Salon
- The New Media Tastemakers Summit
This blog from the contributors, producers and correspondents at TasteTV at TasteTV.com. technorati tags:TasteTV, restaurants, video, content, food, Chocolate, wine, recipes, cooking, Restaurant Reviews, Chef, ITV, fashion, seafood