TasteTV, TCB Cafe Publishing and Media LLC, and LaGrange Point Consulting have opportunities for Independent Sales Representatives that are experienced in sales, marketing, PR, or business development.
We are looking for people who are highly motivated, have the vision to see the big picture of what we are building, are excited to get in on the ground floor, and have the potential to grow with us. Independent Sales Reps / Account Execs are contracted for local, regional and national sales and business development opportunities.
We have revenue generating projects in:
- Television advertisement and placements
- Print publications
- Retail accounts (Gift Shops, Boutiques, etc)
- Event Sponsorships
- Business Consulting
- Corporate Accounts
Reps will be responsible for, based on individual interest and fit:
– Television ad sales (locally and nationally)
– Publication sales into new special retail accounts
– Print ad sales
– Ad agency Relationships
– National accounts
– Event and Brand Sponsorships
– Business Development
– Other Special Revenue Media Projects
– Client and Industry Presentations
Territories include Bay Area, Norcal, SoCal, and National. Contractors can be home-office based.
Compensation is based on a high commission scale that allows the opportunity for a high monthly income, as well as bonuses for performance. This is a contract position. This is a 100% commission-based position.
Independent Sales Representatives operate as contractors, either full-time or part-time, and receive a generous commission on all deals they generate and close.
- 1-5 years experience in print, online, sponsorship or television ad sales
- 1-5 years of experience in Media
- College Degree
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally online, in person, and on the telephone
- Ability to self-manage and deliver results on a timely basis
- A track record of success
- Ability to generate revenue creating concepts that are mutually beneficial to both clients and the firm
- Absolute and complete professional that reflects positively on our firm
- Marketing or PR experience desirable
Send a customized cover letter + resume, sent in the body of the email. No Attachments (attachments will not be opened).
Include a cover letter describing how you would fit this position (attachments will not be opened). Show us in the cover letter how professional, interesting and persuasive you can be.